We donate 10% of all profits to some nice little charities so when you buy something from us, not only will you soon be the happy owner of a TRIH product, you can also feel warm and fuzzy for helping out some very worthwhile causes.
We think life is for living and if you’re here on Earth at all then it’s worth maximising the experience by looking after yourself. If happiness means healthy living, you’ve come to the right place.
All of our printed product range is created by Printed By us, part of the Just Works project, which provides training and employability opportunities to people dealing with homelessness, recovery from addiction, and other challenging circumstances in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. You’ll also find lots of other lovely and totally unique products created especially for us by UK craftspeople.
“The purpose of our lives is to be happy” – The Dalai Lama
1) Have a read of our blogs and leave some comments. That way, you can connect with other people who share your love of feeling good and optimising wellbeing.
2) Visit our shop and browse our T-shirts, hoodies, mugs and other bits and bobs. Our focus when designing the TRIH range is on celebrating wellbeing. It’s also about donating 10% of all our revenues to charity.
3) Check out our charity partners here. We like to support small charities that might get squeezed out by the big ones.
4) Follow us on Instagram and send us photos of yourself revelling in your amazing life (and wearing your TRIH clothing!).
5) When you’ve done all that, sit back, have a nice cup of tea and remind yourself that doing nothing from time to time is very good for the soul.
Lots of love, Lucy xx (Founder)